Lentara Grove is one of Tasmania's oldest olive groves, located in Tasmania's beautiful Tamar Valley.
Run by husband and wife team, Martin & Sophie Grace, we take great pride in producing premium quality olive products from olives lovingly grown and tended on site. Our small grove is located on a north-facing slope on a ridge above the Tamar River - this site provides generous amounts of sunlight to ripen the olives to perfection as well as the perfect soil conditions to keep the trees happy.
We are all about sustainable farming - treating our trees and our farm respectifully so our environment remains as pristine as possible, our trees are as happy as possible and we can bring you a diverse range of products all grown, picked, processed, packed and labelled on site by us.
Join us in 'la vita bella' and treat yourself to some Lentara goodness today or buy as a gift for a friend or family member. It is also perfect as a unique corporate gift or wedding bonbonniere.
Lentara Grove's premium quality extra virgin olive oils have received many accolades:
- Gold Medal (Lemon Myrtle Infused Olive Oil) at the Olive Japan International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2023
- Gold Medal (Frantoio) at the Australian International Olive Awards 2021
- Gold Medal (Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil) at the Olive Japan International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2020
- Gold Medal (Frantoio) at the Australian International Olive Awards 2020
- Gold Medal (Lemon Agrumato) and Silver Medals (Frantoio and Symphony Blend) at the 2019 Hobart Fine Food Awards
- Best In Class and Gold Medal (Symphony Blend) and Silver (Frantoio) - 2018 Australian International Olive Awards
- 2 x Gold (Frantoio), Silver (Symphony Blend) and Silver (Agrumato) - 2018 Hobart Fine Food Awards
- Gold (Lemon Agrumato) and Silver (Symphony Blend) 2017 - Australian Olive Association
- Silver (Frantoio Premium Reserve, Frantoio, Corregiola) 2016 - Australian Olive Association
- Silver (Oil of Provenance - Frantoio Premium Reserve) 2016 - Royal Adelaide Olive Show
- Silver (Frantoio single variety) 2015 - Australian Olive Association
- Gold (Corregiola single variety) 2013 - Australian Olive Association
- Gold (Frantoio single variety) 2013 - Olives South Australia
- Top Gold Award 2012 (small producer) - Olives South Australia
- Gold Award 2012 (micro volume category) - Olives South Australia
- Gold (single estate) 2009 - Australian Olive Association
- Medallist - 2009 Vogue Entertaining + Travel Produce Awards